IN A NUTSHELL

 E get one matter like that wey we suppose #settle, the matter carry weight sha but I go #minimize am.


So, there was this other day I was walking down the street to get something for myself in the afternoon but I didn't remember to go with my wallet.


As I got there, the provision store keeper requested for my ATM card and pin for her to carry out a transfer since I had no cash on me and she was operating POS Machine and as I dipped my hand into my back pocket and the wallet was not there, I know say kasala don burst.


I pleaded with her to give me sometime so that I could go back to the yard and get my wallet with the ATM card inside and she accepted. So, I left!


When I was going, I met two people quareling. They were husband and wife. When inquired to know what happened, the man said his wife never contributed to the children's upbringing that in fact, she was a liability.


I tried to explain to the man that it is his sole responsiblity to provide for the family but he said no. That I should go, that when I get married I would be able to handle such matters!


To cut the long story short, I was about going when Mama Chinecherem shouted my name from afar saying that I should bring her money before she sells out those things to another customer. So, I  ran along leaving those couple behind but as I was going, I promised myself that I was going to making a better choice after all.


That morning, I was having issues with our caretaker who claimed that Oga Landlord is coming back from his trip. So, when I got back, I found out that he had locked my door with another padlock.


In all, I didn't go back to Mama Chiecherem's shop again neither was I able to enter my room and get my wallet with the ATM Card in it. So, that's just it but I learnt my lesson.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

10 properties to invest in in 2022

AFTER EVERYTHING, SUCCEED.

WORDS THAT MOTIVATE