WORDS THAT MOTIVATE

What makes me a human is the fact that I do not know what's gonna happen tomorrow, what makes you an extraordinary person is the fact that you can predict them, do so but do not let all your actions be based on assumptions.

At times, you have to carry out practicals, feasibility studies and even researches to know what works!Exactly as you might have thought, it is different strokes for different folks.

This world actually does not treat everybody equally. I don't know if there is an excuse for that but I believe we have all come to accept it as a norm. This thing is true: death is for everybody but living well is for those who know what they want!

Do not shy away from the truth, at times, it could be the only thing that can help you!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

10 properties to invest in in 2022

AFTER EVERYTHING, SUCCEED.