IN A NUTSHELL EPISODE 4

 All through that week, I survived by managing a space given to me by our of the tenants which was where he usually parked his motorcycle. So, when nobody is looking, I pick few of my clothes through the window and ran into the bathroom after which I would go t that same corner to rest before going out.


Three days into the week, Kingsely came back and said that something touched his heart. That I should come and pack my things that I was no longer welcome in the compound and when I asked him why, he responded that my rent had expired and I wondered which part of his heart exactly was touched.


After all my pleadings fell on deafs, he said he can only allow me to take few things that are important to me and that I cam only pack all my things if I pay him for the past six months and then he left.


I only managed to pick my phone, my charger and a pillow case with which I slept around the corner. It would have been a case of injustice if not that village people were against me. I still can't understand how they managed to follow me to the city.


I even wanted to start a campaign on Facebook with the hashtag, "Justice4imiano" or "FreeImianoNow." but I knew it was going to be a wasted effort as I had no huge fan base but I found a way to ask for help from some of those groups!


So, when a call came into my phone with a strange number, I hesitated to pick the call because I didn't know who was calling and when I did, it was a female voice.


Lo and Behold, I never knew that such good voices existed and when she introduced herself as Queen from Facebook, I knew I would be doing myself no harm if I should check out her profile picture after all, such a good voice must have a beautiful face to compliment it.


Momentarily, I forgot all my hardships as we got talking and she told me that she would like to see me in person but I was not in the same state as her and that posed a challenge.


Instead of blaming village people, I decided to figure out a way out but there was none. So, I lost all hope.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

10 properties to invest in in 2022

AFTER EVERYTHING, SUCCEED.

WORDS THAT MOTIVATE