IN A NUTSHELL EPISODE 3

 Back to the matter, I realized that it was futile calling that guy of a caretaker because even the phone number he wrote on his front door is not going. Everybody knows that.


It was said that he wrote that phone number when the building project is nearing completion so that whenever material testing officials came for inspections, he would point towards the phone number scribbled on the wall and say, "That's the Engineer, call him on phone." But we know it's not true. He only did it to let himself off the hook and now, it's having it's toil on us.


Yes!I was present during the renovation of the house and I even joined to do some of the menial jobs like servin bricklayers and mixing concrete!If only village people had allow me to see clearly, I would have known that the job wasn't the best for me!


Throughout this piece, I will try as much as possible to blame village people because they have done me strong things and the worst part is that nobody sees them. To avoid complicating the matter, I knew that I should have left the compound and this is actually one of the days feared would come because you see, whenever Kingsley (our caretaker)leaves the house with somebody's key in his pocket, he will not come back until one week later because he has a lot of guys that accomodate him even without him paying and if you eventually break the padlock, when he comes back, be ready to receive beatings from area boys!


So, That hot afternoon, I took consolidation in going to explain to Mama Chinecherem that that I wasn't able to pay for the products again but it was too late. So, I wasn't able to go back again.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

10 properties to invest in in 2022

AFTER EVERYTHING, SUCCEED.

WORDS THAT MOTIVATE