IN A NUTSHELL EPISODE 2

 The genesis of my problem was the day I opened my mouth and made that statement, "I pledge to Nigeria my country." Boom!Village people descended on my matter, it was as it they have sworn never to see me succeed because they want to know the rationale behind that statement but I have no answers to that and they continued knocking drums on my head. I am not against Nigeria but I am against my poor living condition all orchestrated by the so-called village people. At times, they would mastermind something and drag me into but you will not see them and I would be the one to pass through the ordeal alone.


Chai!I really suffered!Whenever I close my eyes to sleep, they would start a dog and cat race with me in the dream and I often wake up suddenly breathing so fast and panting. One of the days they came to pursue, I ran into a barrack and they left. Since then, I never saw them again in my dreams because the soldiers in the barrack taught me how to resist them.


I am beginning to think that it is for a short while because they have resorted to physical attacks like telling me weird things like: Go and bully that person, chase those people away etc and if I do, those people might end up beating me if they're bigger than I am.


So, you see?It is not easy living in Nigeria especially with village people on my trail.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

10 properties to invest in in 2022

AFTER EVERYTHING, SUCCEED.

WORDS THAT MOTIVATE