THINKING OUTSIDE NIGERIA III

 I do not see the possiblity of solving any of the problems that Nigeria is facing without getting Nigerians involved. So, that is why we are here.


I am not trying to undermine the efforts of our past leaders, concerned citizens or the present one but I am only saying that we deserve better in terms of employment, housing and health among other challenges that the Nigerian people face especially the youths!


The problem now is that we cannot always go to the government of the day to lodge our complaints as these things are seen as what they are - mere complaints. 


To lend credence to our voices, we need to take actions and that is in a way that will not raise unnecessary dusts, disturb the economy or interfere with the peace of the people!


Basically, we are thinking deeply to see if we can proffer solutions and not cause problems. To make sure this is achieved, we do not call for public outcries that we cannot control because words spread like wiild fires. Hence, we resort to an individual approach where we can think about the solutions to our problems - whether living in or otside Nigeria and then come out in a forum to discuss them for further deliberations.


Look into every detail and bring up solutions but do not think too much as over thinking does not solve problems.


I largely depend on this method to hear goodnews!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

10 properties to invest in in 2022

AFTER EVERYTHING, SUCCEED.

WORDS THAT MOTIVATE