The Unknown Guest (No Text, No Phone Call) II
When the did was done and Abraham had forgotten his education and was now dining with me and the elegons, I figured out that it was time to let him go as there was no way I could terminate his destiny not his life. The boy carried grace. I kept him under me and he had already begun producing drugs with Nafdac reg number as against my traditional means. I figured out that he had his way with herbs and words, so he mixed them together and produced a fast selling product called, "The infertility correction fluid" which he marketed through digital means. Within two years of staying with me, I had to let him go.
After he had left, the Nigerian Police invaded my shrine the following year and desecrated the whole area including the famous Arzimuthal circle and even arrested my boys with some of them confessing that I was the mastermind behind their raids and two had died while they exchanged fire with the squad and we were charged to court and later sentenced to 22 years imprisonment each with hard labour.
I regretted the roles I played in the whole thing but there was no one to help us as Imiano had stopped picking my calls.
To be discontinued.
Comments
Post a Comment