The Unknown Guest (No text, No Phone Call)

 When Imiano contacted me to do the work, I knew it was not going to be easy as the person in question was a strong one in the spirit world. So, the only way to ruin him was to bring women along his way and shatter his destiny but our plan did not work as he only impregnated one and got stuck with her.

So, when he came to Abuja, we saw it as an opportunity to kidnap him and carry out the act since Imiano had paid us for the job.

When I came into the sacrificial arena and they were clamouring for recognitions as they couldn't kill the boy because the hand of God was upon him, I picked up my staff and told him to follow me as I recited more incantations. After I had explained to them that the boy had a call, they left angrily. 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

10 properties to invest in in 2022

AFTER EVERYTHING, SUCCEED.

WORDS THAT MOTIVATE