The Day I Wake Up From The Wrong Side of The Bed.


It was actually a Friday, I had a dream in which a turkey was chasing me. So, I ran for my dear life! When I wake up, I found out that I was already on the bare floor and probably, I fell from the wrong side.


I have always heard people say things like that but I never believed it existed until it happened to me. Moreover, I wasn't all that inquisitive. I was just on my own when I saw the little animal on full wings and two legs bamboozling a white nylon sack along the way and I wondered what could be inside. So, I went to check.


When I got there, it was Suya and some bones. So, I decided to chase the torotoro away knowing that those things might cause it harm.


Initially, the thing was running due West and I followed it. The next thing was that it turned and started chasing me. So, I vamoosed!


That was how it happened and people were watching us

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

10 properties to invest in in 2022

AFTER EVERYTHING, SUCCEED.

WORDS THAT MOTIVATE