PARENTS

 Parents.

Some parents cursed their children. I am not supposed to be saying this but it is true. No parent is perfect (there is not even a family that is perfect)but when a child under their care does something wrong, you would hear them say something like, ‘’You will suffer until you die!‘’ is that a good thing?


At times, I don't even bother to exchange words with people outside when they provoke me because I don't know who did them what is doing them.


Nigeria.

Presently, this country is our problem. Most people now think that running out of it would solve their problems but I don't think that that's true. I wouldn't like to say much on this because the last time a certain Musician tried saying that Nigeria is scattered, they nearly arrested him. If I say everything I know, I might as well get picked up for questioning. So, I can just close this item by saying that Nigeria is good. Let's manage it.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

10 properties to invest in in 2022

AFTER EVERYTHING, SUCCEED.

WORDS THAT MOTIVATE