IN A LIFE TIME: HAVE YOU WRITTEN A BOOK?

 Imiano has this to say:


The title of the Book is, "The Treasures in You." And you can get it here:- https://www.amazon.co.uk/dp/B09RH7VLB6



1. Writing

I started by actually writing the book. Do not think that I carried out no research. It is about life and productive efforts. So, I put in effort to get a wholistic view of it. There could be other aspects.



2. Editing.

I left the book for sometime and came back later to edit it because I might not grab all the errors if I should do it at once. Of course, I am not all that perfect. So, there could be minor errors.



3. Publication.

This was done digitally. Thanks to the information I got here, I was able to scale through the tax information phase. Now, it's online.



Meanwhile, the price is in foreign currencies.



AS SEEN ON NAIRALAND.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

10 properties to invest in in 2022

AFTER EVERYTHING, SUCCEED.

WORDS THAT MOTIVATE