I should have waited

 

Get this book on Amazon.

When you left

I thought I was gonna die 

But because of the peace 

You left in me; I recovered.

I searched through the windows for your figure but it never existed.

I searched through my stock of files piled up when you were around and I found out that they were 

Dusty.


I searched deep down 

In my heart;I found you never rust but the figure was missing.


You are my six figures

The zeros behind every 

Other one in my life

And the eyes with 

Which I saw through the cloudy days!

I asked my friends about you but they asked me if I ever told them about you when you were around.

Now, I feel battered.

I feel ashamed because 

I never told anyone about you when we were together.


You were the figure

I never wanted to miss

The budget I never wanted to exhaust 

And the target I never wanted to miss.


I warned myself 

But I never listened up.

I hope you did stay but 

I was wrong.


Now, I have the blame

All to myself because 

I was not outspoken.


I should have told you

That I love you but I didn't.

I should have told you that I did miss

You when you go but I didn't And

I should have told you that you are my last chance but I didn't.


Now, You are a free bird while I remain caged in regrets!!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

10 properties to invest in in 2022

AFTER EVERYTHING, SUCCEED.

WORDS THAT MOTIVATE