Dydx Equals Zero

 

I don't know if you have heard this before but it is a mathematical expression. It usually comes with deltaOne and deltaTWO and it is mostly found in further Maths.


Now, not everyone wants to hear things about mathematics especially when they're are not good at it. Personally, that subject puts me off but I managed to scale through so I am not here to bore you all with Almighty Formular, Quadratic equation or the likes!


I am just here to tell you about life. Basically, every aspect of our lives is like a page in which we can chose to write something on or not. When you take actions in your life, it is like writing on those pages. When you choose not to, they remain empty but if you make mistakes, they also show.


dydx = 0 means that anything you do without God amounts to nothing!


Start a business without God, it is failing..


Start a marriage without God, it is failing and 

Live your life outside of God's principles, that one is hell fire, straight!


dydx = 0 means that anything you do without taking actions would produce no results!


dydx= 0 means that anything you do without having the right knowledge may turn out to be a blunder !So, gain  knowledge today and that, the right one.


Zero is nothing. If you have it, you are broke!


Honesty is something. If you have it, you're filled!


So, make the right choices. Take actions and fill the pages of your life with good deeds and not evil ones. When the pen dances furiously upon the pages of life, I will remember you!


In all, do away with the old things and seek to attain a higher height in life.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

10 properties to invest in in 2022

AFTER EVERYTHING, SUCCEED.

WORDS THAT MOTIVATE