CUBANA CAR WASH I


Get the book on Amazon.

Imiano was coming back from the stream when he saw an advert on Facebook requesting for the services of able-bodied youths who are willing to be engaged in productive works such as car wash services, bakery and logistics. So, he applied.

He has heard about Obi Cubana, Cubana Chief Priest and the rest but but he never thought about them having a car washing spot anywhere in Nigeria or abroad for that matter. Nonetheless, he applied. After all, nobody knows tomorrow.


Imiano was on his bed after he had returned from the and was waiting for his Mama to come back from the market when he got notified that his application was accepted and when he flipped down the screen, he got the shock of his life: It was a nutritional company and he checked the address.

Comments

  1. Thanks for sharing the best information and suggestions, it is very nice and very useful to us. I appreciate the work that you have shared in this post. Keep sharing these types of articles here.Spotless Car Wash

    ReplyDelete
  2. I just need to say this is a well-informed article which you have shared here about hoodies.Deionized Water System Car Wash It is an engaging and gainful article for us. Continue imparting this sort of info, Thanks to you.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I admire this article for the well-researched content and excellent wording. I got so involved in this material that I couldn’t stop reading. I am impressed with your work and skill. Thank you so much.gerni pressure washer

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

10 properties to invest in in 2022

AFTER EVERYTHING, SUCCEED.

WORDS THAT MOTIVATE