70 years old man

 If I had listened to my mom, I wouldn't have been in all this mess. She told me, Leave Jennifer, I refused. The same Jennifer that made me fail my exams has surfaced again! 



Now, I know why it is said that age is not all that matters! At my age, I still misbehave. In fact, age is not maturity.


Jennifer came into my life when I had nothing (except my voice). In fact, I was befriending her with one hand and I was using the other hand to pack my trousers because I had no belt.


After everything my mother told me, I still went ahead to stay close to Jennifer. No wonder it is said that a fly which does not need to warnings always follows the corpse to enter the grave!


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

10 properties to invest in in 2022

AFTER EVERYTHING, SUCCEED.

WORDS THAT MOTIVATE