70 years old man iii
After I had graduated from the University, I thought my stress had ended but that was when it just started.
Jennifer followed me to the village to know my people and for them to see her but things didn't go all that fine as they complained about her height even though she was beautiful.
All the while that I was telling them about her, they didn't know she was the one and I just laughed as Jennifer open her mouth in awe as I showed her my people:
"I thought you said you guys were big?" She questioned.
"Eeh. We're are big nah. Are we not up to 13 here?" I retorted.
"I mean, big like.." She tried saying when I cut her short.
"Big na big. It could be numerically big, financially big or even intellectually big!" I answered and she couldn't say anything as she was overwhelmed.
"So, how did you get all those things you ate in school?" She asked with passion.
"I worked." I answered sincerely. I could feel her eyebrows literally dropped.
To cut the long story short, my grand mother told me not to have anything to do with her again that we were related by blood. And I thank God, we have not been all that intimate.
Just friends.
Comments
Post a Comment