70 years old man ii
When I first gained admission into unizik, my desire was to graduate a second class holder (please, don't talk about first class. I heard that thing is stressful) because I could not see any reason why I should confine myself to just going to three places such as the library, church and market apart from school. So, I held dear to my dream. Others might have big dreams but mine is ok. At least, I keep a diary!
If my children ever ask me why I didn't graduate well, I would tell them to ask their mother. I was busy looking for her in school while others were studying! At least, I have an explanation to give. Even though it is a poor defence, some do not have one to give!
There is this problem I usually have every Wednesday. It is called Jennifacoitaities. I usually know that it will happen because whenever she comes with those friends of hers with some kinds of bag that have deep holes, the destinies of all the onions, Maggi cubes and other ingredients I have (or used to have) are now in her hands! Even when the bulbs of onions would be screaming for mercy, she would effortless squeeze them into her bag while those of her friends help to package the remaining ones into their bags.
Every Wednesday, I used to fall sick because I couldn't say no. I would just be there watching helplessly while they pack those things because I told her that I hail from a big family! At times, we play Whot or Ludo before they go.
The last straw that almost broke the carmel's back was when she attempted to squeeze my electric fan into her bag. Since then, I devised a means of keeping them company. Once I know that she would be coming, I will invite about three of my friends and we would be playing Whot before they come. By the time they arrive, the whole room is filled up. So, we would go outside and talk!
That was how we continued until she left. Later I found out that most women have different handbags for different occasions.
What do I even know? 70 years old man like me.
Comments
Post a Comment